Happy New Year everyone! Hope you all had a great time celebrating with your friends & family :)
To start this year off, I thought I'd share some of my resolutions with you all! Here are my 5 resolutions --
1. Grow - I want to grow my relationship with God. Often, I get too caught up relying on myself in tough situations instead of trusting that God is there with me & knowing that it is all going according to His plan. This year, I am going to focus on letting God be the center of my life.
2. Healthy eating - Dang I eat a lot of junk. Too much. So for 2018, I'm going to focus on eating healthier & drinking more water to keep my body healthy.
3. Journal - So I have this notebook where I have been writing down all my favorite memories since the start of my junior year of high school, & my goal is to continue writing things down until the end of school so I can look back at what a great year it was!
4. Exercise - This one is gonna be difficult haha. But I'm going to try to workout in some way at least twice every week.
5. Art & nature - I love watercoloring & lettering, so this year I'm going to try to do it more often. I might even start selling some products, so be on the lookout for some!
I hope everyone has the best year!!